lunes, 6 de septiembre de 2010

My day

                ♥♥♥.. MY DAY....♥♥♥



☻☻☻....In the mornings.....☻☻☻
* I go to the bath

* I tidy the teeth up myself


* Breakfast


* I bath


* I read the topic of study


* And I see televicion
 
 
 
 
☻☻☻....In the evenings....☻☻☻
 
* I go for my lunch to the restaurant

* I tidy the teeth up myself again


* Descanzo one hour


* I see my favorite novels

* I adorn my clothes

* I return to adorn

* I divide for the university
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
☻☻☻....In the nights...☻☻☻
 
                                                           * I go to the university

* Resibo the classes

* I speak with my friends

* Bosom

* I come to my house


* I give thanks to God for the day marabilloso that gave me


* And I sleep until another day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
☻☻☻.......End







Thank you very much to all  ♥♥♥♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario